百度360必应搜狗淘宝本站头条
当前位置:网站首页 > 软件资讯 > 正文

200句一次性掌握所有机场英文_机场英文翻译

ninehua 2025-02-17 13:25 20 浏览

  1. Are you all packed and ready to go?
    你收拾好行李準備出發了嗎?
  2. Yes, I’ve got everything. Let’s head to the airport.
    是的,我都準備好了我們去機場吧
  3. We should leave now to avoid traffic.
    我們應該現在出發,避免遇到交通擁堵
  4. I’ll call a cab, it should be here in 10 minutes.
    我來叫計程車,應該10分鐘內就到
  5. Do you have your passport and boarding pass?
    你的護照和登機證帶了嗎?
  6. They’re right here in my bag.
    在這裡,我包裡放著呢
  7. Let’s double-check the flight time.
    我們再確認一下航班時間吧
  8. The flight is on schedule; we’re good to go.
    航班沒有延誤,我們可以出發了
  9. We need to be at the airport at least two hours before the flight.
    我們至少要在航班前兩個小時到達機場
  10. Do you remember the terminal we’re flying from?
    你還記得我們是從哪個航廈出發嗎?
  11. It’s Terminal 3, I’m sure of it.
    是第三航廈,我很確定
  12. The security line looks long, but it’s moving fast.
    安檢隊伍看起來很長,但移動得很快
  13. Take out your laptop for the security check.
    安檢的時候要把筆記本電腦拿出來
  14. I already have my liquids in a clear bag.
    我已經把液體裝在透明袋子裡了
  15. Please remove your shoes and belt.
    請脫鞋和皮帶
  16. I always forget to do that.
    我總是忘記做這些
  17. Walk through the metal detector, please.
    請走過金屬探測器
  18. No alarms, we’re clear to go.
    沒有響鈴,我們可以走了
  19. Let’s grab some water before boarding.
    登機前我們先買點水吧
  20. I’m feeling a bit hungry too, let’s find a snack.
    我有點餓了,我們找點東西吃吧
  21. Do you want to check out the duty-free shop?
    你想去免稅店逛逛嗎?
  22. Maybe later, we should find our gate first.
    也許等會吧,我們應該先找到登機口
  23. There’s Gate 17, just down the hallway.
    登機口在17號,就在走廊的盡頭
  24. We have about an hour before boarding starts.
    我們還有大約一個小時的時間
  25. Should we charge our phones while we wait?
    要不要趁這個時間給手機充充電?
  26. That’s a good idea; there’s a charging station over there.
    這是個好主意,那邊有個充電站
  27. Do you want to sit by the window or aisle?
    你想坐靠窗還是靠走道的位置?
  28. I prefer the aisle, easier to stretch my legs.
    我比較喜歡靠走道,這樣比較能伸展腿
  29. Here’s your boarding pass; don’t lose it.
    這是你的登機證,別弄丟了
  30. The boarding process is about to start.
    登機程序快開始了
  31. They’re calling for passengers in Group A now.
    他們現在在叫A組的乘客
  32. We’re in Group B, so we have a bit of time.
    我們是B組的,所以還有一點時間
  33. I’ll use the restroom quickly before we board.
    我去趟洗手間,然後再登機
  34. Do you want to board together or separately?
    你想我們一起登機還是分開登機?
  35. Let’s stick together; it’s easier that way.
    我們還是一起吧,這樣比較方便
  36. We should get our passports ready for inspection.
    我們應該準備好護照檢查
  37. The line is moving, time to board.
    隊伍開始移動了,我們該登機了
  38. Welcome aboard, please find your seats quickly.
    歡迎登機,請快速找到您的座位
  39. I hope we get space in the overhead bin for our bags.
    希望我們的包包能放進頭頂上的行李箱裡
  40. I managed to fit mine in, how about you?
    我的已經放進去了,你呢?
  41. Mine’s in too; we’re all set.
    我的也放進去了,一切搞定
  42. Do you need help putting your bag up there?
    你需要幫忙把包包放上去嗎?
  43. Thanks, but I got it.
    謝謝,但我可以自己來
  44. Let’s settle in and get comfortable.
    我們來安頓下來,放鬆一下
  45. Would you like to switch seats?
    你想換座位嗎?
  46. No, I’m good here.
    不,我這裡挺好的
  47. The safety demonstration is starting, let’s watch.
    安全示範開始了,我們來看看吧
  48. I always forget how to use the life vest.
    我總是忘記如何使用救生衣
  49. It’s better to pay attention just in case.
    還是注意一下比較好,萬一需要呢
  50. They’re about to close the cabin doors.
    機艙門快關了
  51. We should put our phones on airplane mode.
    我們應該把手機切換到飛行模式
  52. I’m going to read a book during takeoff.
    我打算起飛時讀一本書
  53. The takeoff should be smooth; the weather’s clear.
    起飛應該會很平穩,天氣很晴朗
  54. Did you hear that announcement about turbulence?
    你聽到關於氣流的廣播了嗎?
  55. Yes, but it’s nothing to worry about.
    聽到了,但沒什麼好擔心的
  56. I’m going to take a quick nap.
    我要小睡一會兒
  57. Do you need a pillow or blanket?
    你需要枕頭或毯子嗎?
  58. I’m fine, thanks. I might watch a movie later.
    我沒事,謝謝我可能稍後會看電影
  59. Do you want some gum for the takeoff?
    你要不要來點口香糖,起飛時用?
  60. That’s a good idea, I don’t want my ears to pop.
    這是個好主意,我不想耳朵堵住
  61. The plane is starting to taxi to the runway.
    飛機開始在跑道上滑行了
  62. We’re in the air now, time to relax.
    我們已經在空中了,放鬆一下吧
  63. The flight attendants are coming around with drinks.
    空服員開始提供飲料了
  64. Would you like coffee or tea?
    你要咖啡還是茶?
  65. I’ll have some water, thanks.
    我要點水,謝謝
  66. Do you want a snack from the trolley?
    你要不要來點小吃?
  67. The pretzels look good, I’ll have those.
    這些椒鹽脆餅看起來不錯,我來一份
  68. How long is the flight again?
    這趟飛行時間多長?
  69. It’s about five hours, we’ll arrive in the evening.
    大約五個小時,我們會在晚上到達
  70. I might watch a movie to pass the time.
    我可能會看電影消磨時間
  71. The in-flight entertainment system has a good selection.
    機上的娛樂系統有很多選擇
  72. I’m thinking of watching a comedy.
    我打算看一部喜劇片
  73. That sounds like a good choice, I might join you.
    這聽起來不錯,我可能會跟你一起看
  74. The Wi-Fi on this flight is really slow.
    這趟飛機的Wi-Fi真的很慢
  75. I’ll just download some articles to read later.
    我還是下載一些文章稍後再看吧
  76. Do you need to use the restroom?
    你需要上洗手間嗎?
  77. Not right now, but maybe before we land.
    現在不用,但可能在降落前會去
  78. I’m going to stretch my legs for a bit.
    我要去伸展一下雙腿
  79. The aisle is clear, go ahead.
    走道空了,你可以去了
  80. I’ll grab my water bottle while I’m up.
    我順便拿我的水瓶
  81. We’re halfway through the flight already.
    我們已經飛了一半的航程了
  82. Time really flies when you’re comfortable.
    當你感覺舒適時,時間過得真快
  83. Do you want to switch seats for a while?
    你要不要換個座位坐一會兒?
  84. Sure, let’s trade places.
    當然,我們來換位置吧
  85. I’m glad we packed snacks, the meal looks unappetizing.
    我很高興我們帶了零食,這機上的餐點看起來不太吸引人
  86. I agree, let’s save our snacks for later.
    我同意,我們稍後再吃零食吧
  87. Do you want to play a card game?
    你要不要玩一局撲克牌?
  88. That sounds fun, let’s do it.
    聽起來不錯,我們來玩吧
  89. The seatbelt sign is on, we should sit down.
    安全帶指示燈亮了,我們應該坐下來
  90. Looks like we’re hitting some turbulence.
    看來我們遇到了氣流
  91. The turbulence wasn’t too bad, it’s over now.
    氣流不算太嚴重,現在已經結束了
  92. I’m going to try and sleep for the last hour.
    我打算再睡一小時
  93. Do you need earplugs or a sleep mask?
    你需要耳塞或眼罩嗎?
  94. No, I’m okay. I’ll just lean back and close my eyes.
    不用了,我還好我就靠著閉上眼睛休息一下
  95. The captain announced we’ll be landing soon.
    機長宣布我們即將降落
  96. Let’s put away our things and get ready.
    我們該收拾東西準備一下
  97. I’ll stow my tray table and fasten my seatbelt.
    我要收起托盤桌並繫好安全帶
  98. The flight attendants are coming around to collect trash.
    空服員來收垃圾了
  99. I’ll pass them this empty bottle.
    我把這個空瓶子遞給他們
  100. The landing gear is down, we’re almost there.
    起落架已經放下,我們快到了
  101. That was a smooth landing, wasn’t it?
    剛才那個降落挺順利的,不是嗎?
  102. Yes, now let’s wait for our row to be called.
    是的,現在我們等著輪到我們這排下機吧
  103. Do you have everything with you?
    你所有東西都拿好了嗎?
  104. I’m just grabbing my jacket from the overhead bin.
    我只是拿一下放在行李架上的外套
  105. Let’s follow the signs to baggage claim.
    我們跟著指示牌去領行李吧
  106. The airport is crowded; we should stick together.
    機場人很多,我們還是一起走比較好
  107. There’s the carousel, our bags should be out soon.
    行李轉盤就在那裡,我們的行李應該很快就出來了
  108. Do you remember what your bag looks like?
    你還記得你的行李長什麼樣嗎?
  109. It’s the black one with the blue tag.
    是那個掛著藍色標籤的黑色行李
  110. I see it, let me grab it for you.
    我看見了,我幫你拿下來吧
  111. Thanks, now let’s find a taxi.
    謝謝,現在我們去找計程車吧
  112. The taxi stand is just outside the terminal.
    計程車站就在航廈外面
  113. Should we exchange some currency here?
    我們應該在這裡兌換一些貨幣嗎?
  114. It might be cheaper to do it in the city.
    可能在市區兌換會更便宜
  115. Do you want to use the airport shuttle instead?
    你想搭機場接駁車嗎?
  116. No, I think a taxi would be quicker.
    不用了,我覺得計程車會快一些
  117. The line for taxis is moving fast.
    計程車排隊的速度很快
  118. There’s our taxi, let’s get in.
    我們的計程車到了,上車吧
  119. Do you have the address of the hotel?
    你有酒店的地址嗎?
  120. Yes, it’s in my phone; I’ll show the driver.
    有的,就在我手機裡,我會給司機看
  121. The hotel is about 30 minutes away.
    酒店大約在三十分鐘車程以外
  122. I hope traffic isn’t too bad.
    希望交通不要太擁擠
  123. We could take the scenic route if it’s slow.
    如果路上塞車,我們可以走風景線
  124. That sounds nice, I’ll ask the driver.
    那聽起來不錯,我去問問司機
  125. I’m glad we made it through the airport without any issues.
    很高興我們順利通過機場沒遇到什麼麻煩
  126. It went smoother than I expected.
    比我預期的順利多了
  127. Do you want to check the reservation details?
    你要不要檢查一下訂房資訊?
  128. I’ll do it once we’re closer to the hotel.
    等我們接近酒店時我再查吧
  129. I’m looking forward to a good night’s rest.
    我期待今晚能好好休息一下
  130. Me too, it’s been a long day.
    我也是,今天可真是累人
  131. The taxi is pulling up to the hotel.
    計程車正開到酒店
  132. Let’s get our bags and check in.
    我們拿行李然後去辦理入住手續吧
  133. The lobby looks really nice.
    大廳看起來很不錯
  134. I’ll handle the check-in, you relax.
    我來辦理入住,你休息一下
  135. Do you have our passports and reservation number?
    你帶了我們的護照和訂房號嗎?
  136. Yes, they’re right here.
    有的,都在這裡
  137. We have a room with a view, let’s hope it’s a good one.
    我們的房間有個景觀,不知道會不會很好
  138. I’m excited to see it; the pictures looked great online.
    我也很期待,網上的照片看起來很棒
  139. The check-in process was quick, let’s head up.
    辦理入住很快,我們上樓吧
  140. The elevator is over there, let’s go.
    電梯在那邊,走吧
  141. The room is on the 10th floor.
    我們的房間在十樓
  142. The keycard should work; let’s try it.
    門卡應該可以用了,試試看吧
  143. Wow, the room is spacious and clean.
    哇,這房間又寬敞又乾淨
  144. The view from the window is amazing.
    窗外的景色真是太美了
  145. Do you want to unpack now or later?
    你想現在整理行李還是晚點再整理?
  146. Let’s do it now so we can relax afterward.
    我們現在整理吧,這樣之後就能放鬆了
  147. I’ll hang up my clothes and put the toiletries in the bathroom.
    我來掛好衣服,然後把洗漱用品放到浴室裡
  148. I’m going to charge my phone and freshen up.
    我準備充電一下手機,順便整理一下自己
  149. Do you want to order room service?
    你想點餐嗎?
  150. That sounds great, let’s see what’s on the menu.
    聽起來不錯,我們來看看菜單吧
  151. I’m thinking of getting a burger, how about you?
    我想點個漢堡,你呢?
  152. I might go for the pasta; it looks good.
    我可能會點義大利麵,看起來不錯
  153. Let’s place the order and then watch some TV.
    我們下單後可以看看電視
  154. The food should be here in about 30 minutes.
    食物大約三十分鐘後到
  155. I’m going to take a quick shower while we wait.
    我去沖個快澡等食物送來
  156. Do you need any extra towels or toiletries?
    你需要額外的毛巾或洗漱用品嗎?
  157. No, I’m good. I’ll wait here for the food.
    不用了,我這裡有夠了我會在這裡等食物
  158. The food just arrived, and it smells delicious.
    食物剛送來,聞起來真香
  159. Let’s eat and then maybe watch a movie.
    我們吃完然後也許可以看部電影
  160. Sounds like a perfect way to end the day.
    聽起來是結束一天的完美方式
  161. The food was really good, I’m full.
    這餐真不錯,我吃飽了
  162. I agree, the burger was perfect.
    我同意,漢堡做得很完美
  163. Do you want to explore the hotel amenities tomorrow?
    明天我們想去看看酒店的設施嗎?
  164. Yes, let’s check out the pool and gym.
    是的,我們去看看游泳池和健身房吧
  165. We could also ask about local tours at the front desk.
    我們還可以在前台問一下當地的導覽活動
  166. That’s a good idea; I’ll make a note of it.
    這主意不錯,我會記下來
  167. I’m going to set an alarm for tomorrow morning.
    我設一下明天早上的鬧鐘
  168. What time do you want to wake up?
    你想幾點起床?
  169. Let’s aim for 8 AM, so we have time to enjoy breakfast.
    我們定在早上八點吧,這樣還有時間享用早餐
  170. I’m going to read a bit before bed.
    我打算睡前讀會書
  171. I’ll just watch some TV to wind down.
    我就看會電視放鬆一下
  172. Don’t forget to charge your phone before sleeping.
    別忘了睡前給手機充電
  173. I’m setting it up now, thanks for the reminder.
    我現在就設置,好,謝謝提醒
  174. Good night, see you in the morning.
    晚安,明早見
  175. Good night, sleep well.
    晚安,祝你睡個好覺
  176. The alarm just went off, time to wake up.
    鬧鐘響了,該起床了
  177. I’ll jump in the shower first.
    我先去洗個澡
  178. I’ll start packing up our things.
    我來開始收拾我們的東西
  179. Should we go down for breakfast now?
    我們現在去吃早餐嗎?
  180. Yes, let’s grab something before it gets crowded.
    是的,我們趁早去吧,免得太擠
  181. The breakfast buffet looks great.
    早餐自助餐看起來很棒
  182. I’ll start with some fruit and coffee.
    我先拿些水果和咖啡
  183. Do you want to try the local dishes?
    你想嘗嘗當地的菜餚嗎?
  184. I’m going to stick with something familiar.
    我還是吃些熟悉的東西吧
  185. Let’s find a table with a nice view.
    我們找張有好景色的桌子吧
  186. This spot by the window is perfect.
    這個靠窗的座位正好
  187. After breakfast, should we check out the pool?
    早餐後,我們去看看游泳池嗎?
  188. That sounds relaxing, let’s do that.
    聽起來很放鬆,我們就這麼做吧
  189. I’m going to pack a book to read by the pool.
    我帶本書去泳池邊看
  190. I’ll bring my headphones to listen to music.
    我帶上耳機聽音樂
  191. The pool area is really nice and quiet.
    泳池區真是安靜又舒適
  192. Do you want to swim or just relax?
    你想游泳還是只是放鬆一下?
  193. I’ll dip my feet in, but mostly relax.
    我會泡泡腳,主要還是放鬆
  194. The water is perfect, not too cold.
    水溫剛好,不冷不熱
  195. I’m going to order a drink from the bar.
    我去酒吧點杯飲料
  196. I’ll join you, let’s get something refreshing.
    我也來一杯,讓我們喝點清爽的
  197. This is a great way to start the day.
    這樣開始一天真是太好了
  198. We should do this more often on vacations.
    我們以後旅行時應該多這樣放鬆
  199. I agree, it’s nice to unwind like this.
    我同意,這樣放鬆一下真不錯
  200. Let’s plan our day after we finish here.
    我們在這裡結束後再計劃今天的行程吧

相关推荐

数据可视化——R语言为ggplot图形添加P值和显著性水平

很久很久没有写原创文章了,今天给大家写一个大家发论文都用的到的操作--------为ggplot图形添加P值和显著性水平。建议先点收藏,再点关注,因为本文很长。掌握了本文,用R语言画下面这种图就不求人...

R语言从入门到精通:Day7(r语言入门教程)

原创小浣熊科研猫是时候关注我们一波了在向reviewer或者导师展示自己的统计分析结果时,一张图往往顶得上千言万语;在刚接触到数据时,图也能帮助我们发现数据中潜在的模式或者其中的异常值,这两个例子...

360儿童手表3评测 孩子遇危险一键SOS

儿童人身安全问题一直是家长最担忧的大事,多年来频频发生的儿童走失悲剧更是将这一话题推向了舆论高峰,在这个基础上,能打电话、防走丢的儿童智能手表迅速走红,可以说多了一剂强有力的助推剂。可以说,360儿童...

眼保健操想做就做,全面呵护孩子视力!喵喵儿童护眼仪体验

现在的孩子学习压力都很大,平时除了线下作业外,线上作业也不少,不是拍照上传小管家,就是录制视频发到班级群。作为家长的我们不能只关注孩子的学习,更要关注孩子的视力。根据国家卫健委数据显示,2020年我国...

用眼过度?一套恢复视力的米字操 飞行员都用的护眼方法了解一下

咱都知道,现在这生活里,电子产品无处不在,不管是上班用电脑,下班刷手机,眼睛那是一刻都闲不下来,好多人都有用眼过度的毛病。眼睛干干痒痒的,时不时还流眼泪,近视、老花眼等问题也都找上门来了。今天啊,我就...

软硬件齐发力,OPPO Find X8手机配备五大屏幕护眼技术组合

 直到现在2024年,依然有不少消费者非常青睐LCD屏幕的手机,无他,皆是因为LCD屏幕相较于传统的OLED屏幕来说,护眼性能确实要更胜一筹。而全新发布的OPPOFindX8则在软硬件上齐发力,通...

一只360°的智能眼睛------360智能摄像机云台AI版

在数字安防物联网飞速发展的当今,很多品牌都在不断崛起,360作为其中的佼佼者,也推出了不少这类的产品,从第一代水滴摄像头开始,360可谓在可视安防品类的产品上保持了高速发展的态势,无论是室内还是室外...

扩展功能强大:文本编辑器EditPlus 3.8下载

IT之家(www.ithome.com):扩展功能强大:文本编辑器EditPlus3.8下载IT之家讯文本编辑器EditPlus最近更新到3.80版,此次更新增加了和改进了包括对不同文件类型适配不...

世上的计算机只有两种字体(世上的计算机只有两种字体是什么)

还在纠结在你的下一个演示文稿中要不要使用宋体显示小字,或是你打算在你的论文中使用微软雅黑字体吗?今天的推送就来给大家介绍一下两大字体系列:serif和sans-serif。Serif字体如Times...

安卓字体大师2.0.1更新 增加字体搜索及分类功能

手机自带字体看久了想要换个新面貌?如何才能轻松换得新字体呢?机友们有福了!字体控们更是不容错过!作为一款强大的字体美化管家,字体大师2.0.1更新再添个性周到化服务。此次更新,字体大师增加了字体搜索和...

升职加薪全靠它,6款B站知乎上万人推荐的宝藏神器!强烈建议收藏

今天,我们给大家推荐6款电脑软件,B站知乎上万人推荐,每一个都强大到没朋友,升职加薪全靠它,下面一起来看看吧!1.Quicker这是一款能提高我们工作效率的神器,其能帮我们快速打开一些常用工具,像执行...

18种好看的电子书字体推荐!(附实机照片)

对kindle自带的黑体楷体宋体圆体腻味了吗,其实kindle可以自定义字体的,下面推荐几款好看的电子书字体,话不多说直接上干货(以下图片均为kindleoasis2代实机拍摄,方便大家感受各类...

只需万元就能打造媲美影院的环绕音效,JBL BAR 1000回音壁真不错

自从给卧室更换了全新的智能投影,我就发现客厅电视的使用频率变低了,和家人探讨了一下,大家都一致认为这台电视的音效不如新换投影的效果好,但要真说因为音效再换一台电视又觉得不值。纠结再三之后,决定入手一套...

外国歌手杀疯了!比官方机位更震撼的是直播机位的现场舞台,真牛

刷到是缘分,感谢大家的阅读,希望您能动动小手帮忙点赞,关注,评论。你的支持和鼓励是我前进的动力。在此祝福大家天天快乐,日日开心!0102外国歌手这现场表现力真是绝了,直播机位捕捉到的细节比官方镜头更有...

使命召唤手游开启测试,战区手游下载方法/登录教程

《使命召唤》手游澳大利亚服在11月30日开启测试,应该有很多网友都有所了解。作为一款高人气的FPS游戏,《使命召唤》在国外的地位甚至可以与CF和PUBG相媲美了。而且截止到目前,官方针对不同的地区都推...